CARPETS & UPHOLSTERY
It all depends on just how you look at it! And you do look at it - each and every day - everywhere.
You walk on it; you rest on it, and you pay for it. but do you clean it - and how?
Why not ask for professional carpet cleaning advice in torbay from our fully trained staff?
We would be only to pleased to offer a free site survey to advise you on: Carpet fibres, cleaning procedures, maintenance systems, cleaning systems, and how to get the
best results from the different cleaning methods we can offer.
Both your carpets and upholstery would benefit from our professional advice.
Carpets and upholstery tests are always carried out prior to any cleaning operation to ensure your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Home Tips - Caring for your soft furnishings
Carpets and Rugs
- Vacuum as required. Use a carpet brush or grooming rake to life and restore the pile
- When removing stains or spillages, act as quickly as possible and never rub the carpet pile. ALWAYS BLOT.
- Extract as much of the liquid spills as possible
- Dry carpet cleaning compound is ideal for these problems and can be purchased in easy to use customer packs
- Lightly brush with a soft bristle brush (tampico brush is ideal), or vacuum using upholstery brush and hose attachments to remove dust and
- Pay particular attention to the arms and head rest where heavier soiling is likely to occur
- Take care with buckles, toys and "man's best friend". They can easily pluck the face of the cloth
- Always try to avoid direct sunlight to protect your upholstery, if possible
- Turn loose cushions regularly to ensure even wear